We are very confident about how easy the skin installation is. If your skin is damaged on installation within 2 days after the items arrived, we will send you a new one. For online purchases only.
Skin does not fit
Explanation: All skins from exacoat have went through professional measurement by our team and then quality controlled before delivered to you. If the skin does not fit on charging port (Model 360), then you are not applying it according to our tutorial on How to Apply.
Solution: Pull up the skin, put it on the 3M paper, and then blow it with hairdryer until the skin is flat like new. Follow the installation tutorial from exacoat which is starting from the charging port or camera cutout. Need help? contact exacoat Care.
Skin won't stick
Explanation: Skin that does not stick usually caused by the lack of heat given from the hairdyer. Heat will make the skin to be more flexible. Authentic 3M material is thicker than other skin, so you will get added protection, but the installation process needs hairdryer so the skin will be flexible and following the surface perfectly.
Solution: Heat up the skin with hairdryer longer ~30 seconds, until the skin looks flexible, then apply again according to the tutorial. Need help? contact exacoat Care.
Skin is wrinkled
Explanation: The skin that wrinkles usually occurs because the heat given is still insufficient, so the skin is still stiff. Authentic 3M material is thicker than other skin, so you will get added protection, but the installation process needs hairdryer so the skin will be flexible and following the surface perfectly.
Solution: Heat longer with a hairdryer ~ 30 seconds, then scrub vigorously. (Video instruction)
Note: as long as the skin is not torn and dirty, installation can still be done.
Just put the skin back on the 3M paper and heat it with a hairdryer, the skin will return to its original shape. Need help? contact exacoat Care.
How to Claim
- Installation warranty is applicable for online purchases & self-installation only.
- Confirm and claim the warranty within a maximum of 2 days from the item was received.
- The replacement can only be claimed of a maximum of one time.
- Warranty is not applicable for EDGE 3D Screen Protector, DUSK Hybrid Case, and additional skin products (camera, logo, accents, side skins, etc.).
- Warranty is not applicable for any order purchased with store credit in any amount.
- The warranty claim can be processed online only.
- Exacoat reserves the right to deny the warranty claim if fraud or an unauthorized claim is suspected.
- Video recording of the skin is required, see the claiming procedure below.
- By using this site, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted and are bound by the full terms & conditions of Exacoat.
We are very confident about how durable and long-lasting our product is, but things happen. If your Ark Invisible Skin is damaged within 3 months after the items arrived and you opted-in on additional 3-Month insurance, you can claim a new one.
- Confirm and claim the insurance within 3 months on the same date since the item was received.
- The replacement product can only be claimed of a maximum of one time.
- The insurance claim can be processed online only.
- Shipping cost will be covered by the customer when claiming the replacement products.
- Exacoat reserves the right to deny the insurance claim if fraud or an unauthorized claim is suspected.
- By purchasing the additional insurance, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted and are bound by the full terms & conditions of Exacoat.
- Contact exacoat Care (Whatsapp).
- Provide your order number, name, and the skin(s) to be claimed, and wait for confirmation from our team.
- After being confirmed, record a video of cutting skin into a minimum of 5 pieces. (To avoid any misusage of the warranty/insurance claims)
- Submit the video to our team.
- Cover the shipping cost of the replacement within 24 hours or the warranty/insurance claiming is considered invalid.
Note: the replacement item(s) will be the same as the item(s) ordered.